Effective date: April 24, 2022
DGH Events is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone [regardless of gender, gender identity, expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference [without a refund] at the discretion of the conference organizers. Our anti-harassment policy can be found in detail below:
Harassment includes but is not limited to
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to, but are not limited to, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, and religion.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately
[Exhibitors in the online expo hall, sponsor or vendor booths, or similar activities are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, exhibitors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment.]
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the conference [with no refund].
Event organizers may take action to redress anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any participants.
We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social activities. We think people should follow these rules outside the event activities too!
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please contact us confidentially. Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our events for everyone. We want you to be happy at our event. People like you make our event a better place.