Get a Verified Investor Ticket
DGH Events investor tickets are reserved for investors actively investing web3 in startups and venture funds. This can be verified by providing proof of recent investments and company affiliation. These investors can include fund managers, for example:
- General partners
- Limited partners
- Managing partners
- Managing directors
Verified Investor Tickets include:
- One accredited investor event ticket.
- Early access to the data room of web3 companies pitching at the event.
- Assistance from DGH Events’ dedicated in-house investor team, which facilitates pre-arranged meetings with founders.
- Access to exclusive VC dinners, roundtables, and VC-related content.
Investor accreditation will not be provided to:
- Service providers, accountants, legal advisors, marketing or public relations firms.
- Consultants: advisers that connect startups and investors.
- Company founders.
- Government and trade agencies.
- Property and real estate investors.
- Non-investing employees of investment funds, accelerators, and incubators without funds under management, for example, heads of the community, entrepreneurs in residence, or marketing and project managers.
Angel investors, junior members of investment funds, and partners in family offices and foundations may apply for investor accreditation. These roles will however be subject to a stricter assessment process and will be required to provide information including but not limited to the following:
- Proof of recent investments provided by an independent source
- Proof of funds under management and dedication to venture investment
- Details of investment focus: industry, geography, and stage of development
- Proof of track record of investments: successful exits of previous investments
- Proof of affiliation with fund/company
DGH Events monitors the investments carried out by attending investors. We do this to ensure the investors who participate in our events are most relevant to attending startups. Investors with no proof of investment may be declined accreditation for future DGH Events events.
Legitimate investor applicants include partners of venture funds, corporate venture funds, angel investors, limited partners, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, corporate M&A teams, and private equity actively investing in ventures.
All DGH Events attendees, including investors, are required to adhere to our anti-harassment and accessibility policies, as well as our terms and conditions.
We do not tolerate anything that contradicts, compromises, violates, or defames the following:
- Equality, diversity, and inclusion (for example, gender-, sex- and sexuality-based discrimination)
- Religious beliefs and ideologies
- Any real, verified, or factual truths (no fake news or conspiracies)
- People’s privacy and dignity
Gaining investor accreditation is subject to assessment and approval by DGH Events’ investor accreditations team, which reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation via the online application process.
DGH Events also retains the right to cancel any investor accreditation at their discretion and at any time. This includes revoking invitations made by DGH Events.
Grounds for cancellation cover anyone with investor accreditation who has had a change in circumstances and no longer meets the above criteria or standards held by DGH Events.